Last updated: 22 February 2017
ESC Trading Pty Ltd ("ESC", "us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.easyshoppingcards.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from you. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the delivery of eGift Cards to you. If you instruct us to share your information eg by clicking on the Energy icon or other third parties, you agree to the sharing of your personal information. We will only ever collect and use your information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While ordering from our Site, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information ie to create an ESC account, that can be used to contact or identify you and deliver your Orders of eGift Cards. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"), email address and credit card details.
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases, services and accounts;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- to inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- to maintain and improve our sites and the products and services we offer;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
Your personal information may be disclosed by us for a secondary prupose:
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure or
- if you would reasonably expect us to disclose the information for a secondary purpose which is directly related to the primary purpose of collection or
- if required or permitted by law or by a court/ tribunal or
- if we reasonably believe it is necessary for law enforcement related activities.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address for anti-fraud verification, and the time and date of your visit.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that informs you of your Orders and new products.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use every part of our site.
- Website Functionality - Some cookies (considered "strictly necessary") are required to allow you to access and use our websites. Without these cookies, our websites do not work properly
- User Convenience - Some cookies (considered "functionality" cookies) remember information to save you the trouble of entering information every time you visit or use a particular website. For example, a cookie may remember your username to save you time when you log in to your account.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We will never sell or give your personal information to a third party without your permission or consent. Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ESC protects your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational controls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through our website or in one of our mobile applications, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only as long as necessary to fulfil a business or law enforcement need.